The Jacksonport Farmer’s Market will be held at Lakeside Park on Tuesday mornings from 9 am until 1 pm through October as weather permits.
The weekly cost to set up a vendor’s space is based on a percentage of sales rather than a flat fee, with a maximum of $25 per week, in order to encourage greater participation.
Participating vendors will provide a nice variety of items to offer market shoppers again this season.
- Sammi Rae will be back with her wide selection of homemade jams, pickles, salsa and delicious pies.
- Vicki Progar will provide fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers and her knit and crochet items.
- Jaci Birnschein will have custom made meats.
- Dave Boldt will have his bird houses and bird feeders.
- Pat Thorp from Pat’s Patch will have her certified organic fruit and vegetables.
- Andy Roberts will be back with Logan Creek Soap with an awesome selection for everyone.
- Marci Faustini will return with Watch Us Grow. Marci will also have honey this year.
- Ann Miller with Door County Kraut Company will have her popular canned kraut along with 20 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
- Sully’s Produce will be back with an extensive variety of fresh produce, berries, jams and baked goods.
Make Tuesday mornings your time to visit your friends and neighbors at the Jacksonport Farmer’s Market at beautiful Lakeside Park in downtown Jacksonport.
New vendors interested in participating are welcome to stop in at the Jacksonport Craft Cottage for an entry form or for additional information. You may also get one by calling 920-823-2288 or by email at Jarosh@dcwis.com or contacting a committee member. Committee members include Vicki Progar, Jeanne Majeski and Sue Jarosh.
The Jacksonport Farmer’s Market is sponsored by the Jacksonport Area Business Association.