Egg Harbor’s popular “Concerts in the Park” series returns, presenting live music on the Bay in beautiful Harborview Park on 12 Thursdays from June 24 through September 2. Each concert is free to the public and starts at 5 pm.
2010 CONCERTS IN THE PARK SCHEDULE
- June 24 – Cover League – Acoustic Folk & Rock, Sponsored by Gomy’s Goodies
- July 1 – River City Six featuring Zoomie – Dixieland, Big Band, Jazz, Sponsored by Landmark Resort
- July 3 – Mango Brothers – Fun Contemporary, Sponsored by Baylake Bank and Going Garbage & Recycling Inc.
- July 8 – Ben There, Dan That (Ben Larsen & Dan Mayhew) – Oldies, 60’s & 70’s Rock, Sponsored by Double Delites and Egg Harbor Lodge
- July 15 – Ifdakar – Rock Funk (Santana sound), Sponsored by Landmark Resort
- July 22 – Birch Creek Ambassador Jazz – Jazz, Sponsored by Something Fishy
- July 29 – Northbound – Americana Folk, Rock & Blues, Sponsored by Sommer Stad and The Pink Umbrella
- August 5 – Matt Wahl – Humorous Folk, Sponsored by Landmark Resort
- August 12 – Birch Creek Ambassador Jazz – Jazz, Sponsored by Trio Restaurant
- August 19 – Mango Brothers – Fun Contemporary, Sponsored by Greens-N-Grains and Newport Resort
- August 26 – Dave Steffen Duo – Acoustic Blues, Sponsored by Maxwell’s House and Jane’s Designs for Women
- September 2 – Big Mouth – Rock and Blues, Sponsored by The Landing Resort and Coldwell Homes
In addition, the Peg Egan Performing Arts Center‘s Sunset Concert Series is free to the public on Sunday nights from June 27 through August 15.
Other live music venues in Egg Harbor include percussion, steel band and big band jazz at Birch Creek Music Performance Center, karaoke and live music at Carrington Pub & Grill (Landmark Resort), Mojo Rosa’s live music on the patio in July and August and Jeanne Kuhns’ Woodwalk Concert Series at Woodwalk Gallery.
Harborview Park is located at 7809 State Hwy. 42, Egg Harbor. For more information on Concerts in the Park and other live music throughout Egg Harbor, call 920.868.3717 or visit www.EggHarborDoorCounty.org.