Sixteen Egg Harbor businesses competed in this year’s Pumpkin Patch Festival for the best pumpkin or scarecrow display.
This year’s top displays were as follows:
- Landmark Resort – Pumpkin Patch is Hoppin’
- Something Fishy – Pumpkinosity: You’ll Never Roam Alone
- Patricia Shoppe – Alice in Wonderland
- Door County Nature Works – Farm Living at Nature Works
- Newport Resort – The Most Sincere Pumpkin Patch in Door County
Nancy Fisher and Miriam Erickson were the official judges. More display photos can be viewed on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/EggHarborDoorCounty.
Children are invited to trick-o-treat through the streets of Egg Harbor during the Holiday Safe Walk on Sunday, October 31, from 2-4pm. A list of trick-o-treat locations will be available after October 29. Call the Egg Harbor Visitor Center at 920-868-3717 or visit www.EggHarborDoorCounty.org.