Organic Farm Community forming in Southwest Wisconsin
- Six households will each have an individual house site to build on and share ownership of 115+ acres of common land in Vernon County, Wisconsin.
- The land includes forest, open land, rock outcroppings, wetland, 3 springs and a small trout stream. Deer and turkeys are plentiful in the hills. Topsoil in the bottomland is up to 4 feet deep.
- The land will be protected by covenants so that it remains un-dividable and its organic status is maintained. Homes and lifestyle will be Green.
- Couples who would like to raise their children to care for the earth are particularly welcome, as well as those interested in creating a CSA, herb farm, artisanal raw-milk cheese operation or other small organic farming venture.
- Our goal is to live in a sustainable community whose members grow as much of their own food/animals as possible and enjoy each others’ company.
- We hope that the property will also become home to a multi-functional educational facility and/or natural healing center.
- The opportunity to purchase this property will not last long
If you are interested, please contact: email@example.com