NEXT 5-DAY SOCIAL MEDIA BOOT CAMP SESSION starts Thursday, April 30 at 9 am (CST) and runs live for 5 consecutive business days.
The Web Schoolhouse is a private, learning resource for students and graduates in Stephen Kastner’s DesignWise Classes in using Social Media for Business Success. The 5-day Boot Camp is the first stage of a training course that launches regularly and introduces you to the use of inbound advertising with a live teleconference and live online screencasting that displays the instructor’s screen while you listen and discuss the topic of the day. The current 5-day session covers:
* Day #1 – Concept mapping, making and following your social media blueprint; Facebook (Creating Public Profile Pages and bringing them alive)
* Day #2 – Twitter as a Business Tool; micro-blogging with 140 characters (listening, following and employing search tools)
* Day #3 – The power of WordPress (Themes, Plugins and Widgets); Blogging Secrets (using keywords and feed links for greater impact); and an introduction to Social Bookmarking
* Day #4 – LinkedIn, Myspace, Google SEO and maps
* Day #5 – Broadcasting audio and video: YouTube, Blogtalk Radio, Talkshoe, Ustream and Web TV, concluding with a live call-in radio show that you help to create.
The USUAL $297 fee ($197 with discount) to enroll in the Webschoolhouse includes the 5-day training course, an e-book of instructional materials, 3 months of personal coaching and mentoring and 3 months of access to the Web Schoolhouse full of social media marketing tools in the form of text, audio and video lessons. You may repeat classes and listen to rebroadcasts as often as you like – the course materials are continuously changing to reflect the 2.0 world we work in. Call 920.839.9639 to enroll or email Stephen.Kastner@WebSchoolhouse.com.
NEXT 5-DAY BOOT CAMP SESSION starts Thursday, April 30 at 9 am (CST) and runs live for 5 consecutive business days. Class size is limited to 14 students. There are a few spaces left at WebSchoolhouse.com