On Tuesday, November 1, Ministry Door County Medical Center and the Family Centers of Door County host an event that will honor and celebrate individuals who are leaving their mark on the Door County community.
“Leaving a Legacy: Celebrating Those Who Inspire,” will take place at Stone Harbor Resort from 5:30 – 8:00 pm. The event is open to the public and will consist of a supper and short program to honor the nominees and announce each category winner. Tickets are $35 per person and you can order them online at www.familycentersdc.com or by calling 920.825.1430. Proceeds will benefit the Family Centers of Door County.
With help from the community nominations have been submitted identifying individuals in Door County who have made a difference in the lives of others. The categories and nominees consist of
- Family Nominees: Allen Family, Brey Family and the Jarosh Family
- Teacher Nominees: Margaret Foss, Erika May and Mike McHugh
- Non-Profit/Business Nominees: Jennifer Fisher, Amy Kohnle and Rob Pollman
- Adult Nominees: Elizabeth Gierhan, Theresa Kinnard and Thad Tremble
- Older Adult Nominees: Merle Christiansen, Diane Jome and Beatrice Marchant